Enjoy your garden in comfort and style with Jardine Leisure’s elegant and ornate Sandringham chair. Available with either aluminium or iroko oiled hardwood slats, the Sandringham chair is the perfect accompaniment to the Sandringham bench or could be paired with Jardine Leisure’s Grape, Victorian or Coalbrookdale tables.
Hand-crafted in Lancashire, England, in accordance with traditional metal working artisanship, the Sandringham chair’s aluminium parts are powder coated, with paint baked on at over 250 degrees centigrade at Jardine Leisure’s modern foundry. This gives your chair a smooth, strong, colourful and easy to clean coating that you will continue to enjoy for many decades to come.
Why you’ll love it:
- Weather resistant with polyester paint over a phosphate primer coating to prevent rusting
- Low environmental impact in construction featuring the use of fuel-efficient furnaces and 100% recycled aluminium
- Constructed in accordance with ISO 9002 quality standards.
- Delivered fully assembled
- Handmade in Lancashire, England
Dimensions: 82cm (H), 60cm (W), 68cm (D)
Important delivery information
Please note this product is fulfilled directly by our supplier. Each piece is made to order and will normally be shipped within 6-8 weeks.