Shenstone theatre bird bath and drinker (polyboo)
Wildlife World's Shenstone Theatre Birdbath and drinker makes the perfect garden feature for birds, bees and other wildlife.
The theatre step design provides safe drinking not just for birds but other pollinators and insects who like to sip from the shallow edges of pools. The bath comes with a short base section which raises it around 10cm above ground level. It is embossed around the birdbath rim with the opening lines from the well-known verse from the W H Davies poem ‘Leisure’.
‘What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare.’
The Shenstone is made from a composite material called POLYBOO. This has many benefits.
- It looks like stone but is lighter and tougher.
- The wording has hand finished rubbed paint effect of highlighting the lettering.
- Hand-finished paint effect on the steps to resemble aged stone
- Made of a mixture of recycled 2nd life plastics and clay
- 10-year structural guarantee (excluding accidental damage)
Remember to regularly top up the water levels and give it a good clean to prevent algae build-up and maintain good bird hygiene, particularly during winter months where the risk of Avian Flu heightens.
Note: pebbles not included
Dimensions: 44.5 x 13.5 cm