Victorian diner chair
Jardine Leisure’s Victorian diner chair has an ornate, elegant design, making it the perfect addition to a classically styled garden.
The Victorian range consists of 2 types of chairs - carver (with arms) and diner (without arms) and 4 types of tables - round, mini grand (suitable for 4 people), grand (6 people) and maxi grand (8 people). The Victorian diner chair is the perfect match to the Victorian carver chair (also pictured). For example, you could have carver chairs at the end of a grand table with diner chairs in between), or could be paired with the Victorian round, mini, or maxi grand tables.
The Victorian diner chair is hand-crafted in Lancashire, England, in accordance with traditional metal working artisanship. It is constructed from recycled aluminium and powder coated with paint baked on at over 250 degrees centigrade. This gives the Victorian diner chair a smooth, strong, colourful and easy to clean coating that you will continue to enjoy for many decades to come.
Available in gloss white, green, or satin black, each piece is made to order and will normally be delivered within 6-8 weeks.
Why you’ll love it:
- Practical, durable and suitable for outdoor dining and entertainment
- Weather resistant with polyester paint over a phosphate primer coating to prevent rusting
- Low environmental impact in construction featuring the use of fuel-efficient furnaces and recycled aluminium
- Constructed in accordance with ISO 9002 quality standards
- Delivered fully assembled
Dimensions: height 101.5cm, width 51cm, depth 44cm
Important delivery information
Please note this product is fulfilled directly by our supplier. Each piece is made to order and will normally be shipped within 6-8 weeks.