HOTBIN mini (100)
Winner of the RHS Chelsea Garden Product of the Year 2019, the HOTBIN mini composter is a slimline hot composter designed for smaller gardens and for keen composters who have less waste.
Half the volume of the HOTBIN 200, the HOTBIN mini is the cheapest hot bin composter in the HOTBIN range. A 100-litre unit, it benefits from all the features of the other HOTBIN composting models but on a smaller scale. The HOTBIN mini is recommended for 1-2 person households with or without a small garden.
The HOTBIN mini features a much-requested leachate collection system. Leachate is naturally created as part of the HOTBIN composting process and can be used as a liquid fertiliser. Like the HOTBIN 200, the HOTBIN mini has a sloped internal base which funnels the leachate towards the drainage cap like water draining from a shower tray. This liquid can be drained via the cap as required.
A new tongue and groove join helps improve the HOTBIN mini lid seal, keeping the lid firmly closed and preventing water ingress during heavy rainfall whilst also locking in heat, helping the HOTBIN to work even more efficiently.
• 100L HOTBIN composter
• Lid thermometer
• 1 cam strap (colour may vary)
• Kick start bottle
• Internal thermometer
• Raking stick
• 25L bag of HOTBIN bulking agent (partially composted wood chip)
• HOTBIN composting user guide
• Lightweight (96% air and 100% recyclable)
• 3-year manufacturer's guarantee for the hot bin composter only (this excludes damage caused by wildlife and undue care)
• 12-month guarantee for the thermometers, kick start bottle, cam straps, rake and filter bag
• No assembly required
• FREE composting support online
Measurements: W45cm x D45cm x H112.5cm (requires D53cm & H142cm height for the lid to be fully opened)
Material: Expanded polypropylene (EPP) (50mm thick walls)
Weight: 4kg (when empty) / 18kg (including everything)
Capacity: 100 litres